FreeEconHelpFreeEconHelp

Main Games Reviews Stats 2 Fans

GearHockey GearHockey

It's neat! I only got burned on superfast shots after the CPU cornered it. Also, I got locked out of the game (stuck under the yellow line) and the CPU is just hitting it straight back and forth (for about 2 minutes now).

Nini Nini

Why the colors? are the paths random or set?

TGSInteractive responds:

They are random

Four Boxes LP 2 Four Boxes LP 2

I actually really like this, clever and smooth.

Sunflower Tycoon 2 Sunflower Tycoon 2

I really like the idea of the game, but with no tutorial, or story, I couldn't bring myself to finish it (after researching the dual SF --a great idea--). I think you need to explain what everything is in the beginning, and then provide the user with some motivation (a story) to get them to keep playing and to a create a desire to finish it.

Skydiving Skydiving

It's an interesting idea, but some clouds are unavoidable and the intro screen makes my eyes hurt. If you had a bit of an intro and made all clouds avoidable with enough skill it would improve the game. Also, work on the grammar of some of the lines of text. Good luck!

Monochrome Obstacles Monochrome Obstacles

Really hard (for me), is it possible to build difficulty as you progress? I found I needed to have perfect timing and after 20+ plays scored 5.

SickMachine responds:

I'll think about that. Thanks :3

Criminal Runner Criminal Runner

It's a find little side game but could I think could be improved. There seems to be a delay in the mouse click which led to many deaths, and I was unsure what exactly would cause death resulting in dozens of replays.

danyald responds:

Please use the spacebar to jump. WHen in air, press spacebar again to perform double jump
If this solves your problem then please consider changing the rating

Calculator Calculator

I thought it was great, genuinely misleading. The deception was present and was fun to play, didn't notice any problems. Sort of short, but interesting for a few minutes.